Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi keychain network Wierd disconnects

strange behaviour.

Symptoms.

Home wifi. Wife devices all ok no symptoms

All 3 of my MacBook pro iPhone 7 iPad Air all started dropping off the WiFi. Reconnect manually lasts a few seconds. I can watch the WiFi network name in iOS settings jump up and down in the settings screen as it connects and drops.

The MacBook has some wierd keychain issues where it wants username and password to change things. Usually related to facetime calls. Tried a new keychain. Next step is to do a safemode boot and do another keychain Reset.

What is is going on. I notice that when I answer the keychain password questions the new towel connectivity problems in other devices go away. I still have to manually turn WiFi on the iPhone ipad off and on and they connect ok.

Using Airport utility when the network is playing up. It can’t even see any of the Nodes. extreme, time capsule, and 2xexpress.

Help.....?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 11:37 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

wifi keychain network Wierd disconnects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.