Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Unable to change Apple ID

I’m trying to change my Apple ID with a new one but I can’t. I used only one I’d after buyi this phone and when I tried to change the ID they said I can but after 90 days. Days passed but now they say maximum number of ID already connected. But I never connected any other ID without what I’m using from the beginning.

How do I change my ID now ?

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Using the ID, sign into iCloud using another device/computer, and then you should be able to sign in on the phone.

Posted on

Mar 5, 2018 6:18 AM in response to Darazee In response to Darazee

There is no way for me to know your Apple ID/password. You do not want to post it in this forum since it is a public forum and it would be compromised.

Apple ID Support may be able to help you.

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

or try iTunes Support.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Mar 5, 2018 6:18 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 5, 2018 8:26 AM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

I tried but. I’m not that experienced at all. I’m totally helpless right now. Apple support doesn’t work for my country. Please help me. If you give me your Snapchat or email address I could give you my ID. Please help me. Please.

Mar 5, 2018 8:26 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Darazee

Question: Unable to change Apple ID