Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats x - right ear suddenly not working?

Hi, I've had my Beats x since November, and suddenly today the right ear stopped working. Have tried a reset and re-pair with my iPhone but no improvement. Can anyone help or are they broken? (hopefully still under warranty!) Does the Apple Store help with things like this?

Thanks,

Mark

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 10:13 AM

Hello brent_mused,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that there's no sound on the right side of your Beats X Earphones. You've tried great steps to get this resolved. I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, use the steps in the link below to make sure your Beats X have updated firmware:

Update the firmware of your Beats product

If the issue persists, I recommend contacting Apple Support for further assistance and options.

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2018 10:13 AM in response to brent_mused

Hello brent_mused,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that there's no sound on the right side of your Beats X Earphones. You've tried great steps to get this resolved. I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, use the steps in the link below to make sure your Beats X have updated firmware:

Update the firmware of your Beats product

If the issue persists, I recommend contacting Apple Support for further assistance and options.

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

Beats x - right ear suddenly not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.