Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installing VFR scenery on my iMac High Sierra

I am new to iMac and am finding it difficult to Identify X Plane folder to allow VFR Photo Scenery to complete installation. I get to the installation page after answering the first questions regarding agree conditions etc. and the next step is 'Please identify xplane folder,' and I cannot find a way to do this. Tried to click and drag to box but doesn't work.

Feel a fool not being able to do a simple task and feel like another silver surfer asking for help and bothering you but would welcome any help offered.

Thank you

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3), 27 inch 16Gb 250 Flash storage

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 1:14 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 6, 2018 6:38 AM in response to dialabrain

Thank you for your reply

The trouble is that I did manage to identify correctly for the first disc to load and by the time that had finished and the second disc required identification of the x plane folder I had forgotten what I had done.

My excuse being that I had tried so many different things to get to that stage I could not replicate it once more.

I was hoping that this site might come up with an answer that I could copy and repeat for each disc.

Regards

Bernard

Installing VFR scenery on my iMac High Sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.