Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID will not work

So I got my iPhone SE the 16th of Feb. and ever since I turned it on and set up my Apple ID it has never worked every time I try to use it it says it is locked for security reasons and makes me change my password so I do and then it does it again over and over haven’t been able to use it at all not even once. It very frustrating I called the Apple support and they said I would get an email to reset it and when it would be ready to reset I got it two days ago and it had me change my password yet again and it still did not work! Help! I need to set up my apps and what not I cannot even do the things I need to do with the phone I purchased it’s almost been a month!

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 3:00 PM

3 replies

Mar 6, 2018 10:35 AM in response to King_Penguin

Okay so I set up my Apple ID and password when I set up my phone the first day I got it but when I tried to down load an app it started saying my Apple ID is locked out for security reasons and then it prompts me to change my Apple ID password to unlock it so I do and then I would then go back and try to download the app again and it would say the exact same thing that it’s locked fr security reasons and make me change my password again. It has not worked any time I have changed it or done what it prompts me to do. I even called the Apple support and they said I would get an email to recover my Apple ID and password I did a few days ago and I did as it prompted me to do and it still did not work I’m frustrated because this is a brand new phone and a new email and new Apple ID. AND NOTHING WORKS!

Apple ID will not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.