Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my account saying it’s disabled

My husband sent me a family invite and it says can not complete because my account is disbaled?

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 7:05 PM

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

3 replies

Mar 5, 2018 8:22 PM in response to deggie

Hello Deggie

You can go to setting and choice find my friend if you have another account was sign in this disabled phone. And I'm wonder why it's blocked you? You forgot passcode active right? If so first you sign in find my phone first then chose remove the phone such as you have been stolen first then chose find my friends with another account later. After you remove this the passcode lose also. But make sure that you still have recovery email. To do this steps. Sometimes when we sign in the Apple ask us to sign one or more recovery account because here. If you are not to sign in with another one account more. You just only go to the Apple Store to help you unblock the screen by the way not security via PC or any way. Or maybe you lost this phone Forever . Because the hardware can't provide anything in where. So let's thinking too hard. And do so carefully..! Good luck..!

Why is my account saying it’s disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.