Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to delete other subscribed calendar on iPhone and iPad in iOS11

For some unknown reason, I have a subscribed calendar listed under <other> in the listing of my calendars in the calendar app. This subscribed calendar can't be deleted nowhere.

I tried clicking on the "i" next to the calednar I want to delete, but there is no option there to delete it.

I tried to go to >Settings >Accounts & Passwords, but there is no account with a subscribed calendar listed there.

I tried to go to the Calendar settings in >Settings, but there is no option to delete calendars there.

When I go to icloud.com this calendar is not listed there. It's also not listed on my Mac, just on my iPhone and iPad.

Any way to have this annoying calendar completey removed from my iPhone and iPad? I understand I can hide the displayed holidays, but I want to remove it entirely!

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6, 128GB

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 6:43 AM

Just found the reason myself why deletion of such calendars is not possible: Those subscribed holiday calendars are automatically added in iOS11 according to the setting >Region in >Settings >General >Language & Region.

4 replies

Unable to delete other subscribed calendar on iPhone and iPad in iOS11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.