Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to import tempo information from audio file - Logic 10.4

The feature "Import Tempo Information from Audio File" was renamed in Logic 10.4 into "Match Tempo to Audio Region" and now, every time i want to import the tempo informations, that are written into the file, Logic analyses the file and creates it's own tempo markers based on transients instead of creating events based on the tempo informations, that are written into the file by export from another project. This messes up my tempo completely, especially when there are no transients to base tempo on, for example in parts of silence. I don't find any solutions to my problem, and I am thinking, that I might have missed something, but if the "Import Tempo Information from Audio File" feature is really gone, this is a real setback for everyone working with complex time signatures.

I hope someone is able to help, and fast 😕 because I am completely stuck and need this to work asap.
Thank you so much!

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 3:19 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

How to import tempo information from audio file - Logic 10.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.