Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Win10 Installation on macOS 10.13 fail

Hello everyone. I am using MacBook Air 13" 2015 with macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 and I try to install Windows 10 64bit iso (which I got from the official site) for the first time via BootCamp. The actual problem appears only after step 4: How to install Windows on your Mac with Boot Camp - Apple Support

Windows keeps installing, everything looks fine, but on last stage, when you would expect it just successfully open and suggest me to manage new configurations of windows, the following message pops up:

"Windows could not parse or process the unattended answer file for pass [specialize]. The settings specified in the answer file cannot be applied. The error was detected while processing settings for component [Microsoft-Windows-Deployment]."

If I skip it or close it or say "ok", windows is restarted and the message pops up again. The only solution is giving up and deleting windows. I found nothing about these concrete fail applied to my laptop and software. I would be grateful for any help in my case

P.S. I followed the Apple Instructions about installing windows strictly

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3), null

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 4:33 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Win10 Installation on macOS 10.13 fail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.