Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to get the Apple 2 watch to track yardage when kicking during a swim workout?

My watch only tracks yards I swim but leaves off any yards in the workout that are kick only. My swim team gives me endless grief about choosing the “wrong watch” bc Apple doesn’t track kicking as part of a swim workout. Does anyone know how to get the watch to track kicking as part of the workout without stopping and restarting the workout as different activities (which would be a pain and time consuming)? I like having one summary of the workout but it’s always 300+ yards short of the actual workout since it doesn’t register the kick set. So weird!! Thoughts? Can Apple please fix this?! Every swimmer has to do kick sets...it’s a requirement. Thx!

Apple Watch Series 2, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 10:09 AM

There are no replies.

Is there a way to get the Apple 2 watch to track yardage when kicking during a swim workout?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.