Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hands go numb, tingle after using trackpad (Macbook Pro)

Problem:

After using my MacBook's trackpad for a while I feel the sensation of tingling. It feels as if some electric signal is passing through my finger. Due to this issue, I couldn't use the trackpad for a long time.

I have noticed that such issues have been highlighted in past like this. I would like to know if anyone in the community has faced this problem and, got a solution or an acknowledgment from the Apple?

Thanks.

Product info : MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015), 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB, macOS 10.13.3

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 3:29 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Mar 9, 2018 5:45 PM in response to khetanshu

I have had this on my old Mac it was actually the socket wasn't grounded properly (not the mac's fault) and was running off an extension cord so all sort of funny was going on with a low level electrical charge going through it.

Do you get the same problem if you only use on battery for the same amount of time? If not, you may want to check socket / extension cable and the mac's power cable.

Hands go numb, tingle after using trackpad (Macbook Pro)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.