Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, my macbook pro 15inch early 2011 will not boot up. when i power it on the apple logo comes up with the loading bar underneath but the apple logo and loading bar are a blue glitchy colour and the loading bar goes about half way and then freezes

MacBook Pro 15 inch early 2011

16gb ram

525gb sad drive

I have tried all the different start up commands and none of them work including internet recovery.

I have done a hardware test on the device by holding down the D key and the test comes up with no errors.

Can anyone help?

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 1:09 PM

2 replies

Hi, my macbook pro 15inch early 2011 will not boot up. when i power it on the apple logo comes up with the loading bar underneath but the apple logo and loading bar are a blue glitchy colour and the loading bar goes about half way and then freezes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.