Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv does not provide space to enter verification code

When I sign in to icloud on apple tv, it says password incorrect( its not incorrect-same pw I use on pc, phone to sign into icloud). Then sends me a verification code to my phone, but no place to insert code in apple tv.

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 5:38 PM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2018 7:06 AM in response to sgod@sw.rr.com

Hi there, sgod@sw.rr.com!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with not having a place to enter the verification code to sign into your Apple TV and I am happy to assist! Take a look at this thread with a similar issue: Where do I add the verification code on the App... | Official Apple Support Communities. This article has an excellent steps you can try from Diana.McCall:

Try getting a code first using Settings on your trusted device, as described here Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support. Then login on Apple TV, adding the code to the end of the password, no space or punctuation.

Have a great day!

apple tv does not provide space to enter verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.