Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

[Urgent] There's no cancel subscription button.

Hi, I just found out that about 3 months ago, I accidentally subscribed a very awful app called "Ever Color". Since I discovered that half of my balance just blew out, and I can't take my money back for thing that I purchased three months ago, I tried to cancel the subscription. However, it seems like there is no cancel subscription button unlike any other apps. The option only follows with a content "ever color plus (1 week)", but without any cancelling button. The policy says that it "automatically renews until cancelled. To stop, tap cancel subscription in settings before next billing date." Please help me out as soon as possible because I feel extremely distraught over my money slipping through this idiot app. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 6:36 PM

Follow the steps here to cancel any active subscriptions:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

1 reply

[Urgent] There's no cancel subscription button.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.