Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using siri in calendar

I would like to use my iPhone 6 as my main organiser. One of the functions I would like to have available is, to be able to record unplanned events; necessarily these will be recorded after the event. I would like to be able to use Siri for this, but to date, in Calendar at least, this does not appear possible; I have been unable to get Siri to create an event that occurred prior to the current moment. Am I missing something? I have not found any mention of this capability when searching online.

If Calendar/Siri cannot provide this service, I would appreciate suggestions for an app (or combination of apps) that will.

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 12:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 5:27 PM

GridLokx wrote:

Thanks for your suggestions. I am trying to find a way to record in Calendar, using Siri, events that have already occurred. This does not seem to be possible.

True, you have to do so manually.

3 replies

using siri in calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.