Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. To clarify, accessories would generally not be replaced as part of an iPhone service replacement (unless the accessory itself was the issue), as noted in the following article:
Get ready for iPhone service
- Back up your iPhone with iCloud or iTunes. You'll need the backup to restore your content if we have to reset or replace your iPhone.
- Make sure you know your Apple ID and password.
If you send in your iPhone, take these additional steps:
- If your iPhone has a SIM card, take it out and keep it.
- Keep your cables and other accessories when you get service.
- See our complete instructions on how to prepare your iPhone for service.