Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover a deleted voice text?

How to recover a deleted voice text? I didn’t even listen or read it

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 10:10 AM

Hi amyattheshore,
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are describing, but if you are talking about a deleted message in Visual Voicemail, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following page from the User Guide helpful:

Delete a message. Tap or swipe left on the message, then tap Delete.

Note: In some areas, deleted messages may be permanently erased by your carrier. Your voice messages may also be deleted if you change your SIM card.

Manage deleted messages. Scroll to the end of the messages list, then tap Deleted Messages. You can:

• Listen to a deleted message: Tap the message.

• Undelete a message: Tap the message and tap Undelete.

• Delete a message permanently: Swipe left on the message, then tap Clear. You can:

• Delete all messages permanently: Tap Clear All.

Visual voicemail - iPhone User Guide
Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2018 10:10 AM in response to amyattheshore

Hi amyattheshore,
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are describing, but if you are talking about a deleted message in Visual Voicemail, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following page from the User Guide helpful:

Delete a message. Tap or swipe left on the message, then tap Delete.

Note: In some areas, deleted messages may be permanently erased by your carrier. Your voice messages may also be deleted if you change your SIM card.

Manage deleted messages. Scroll to the end of the messages list, then tap Deleted Messages. You can:

• Listen to a deleted message: Tap the message.

• Undelete a message: Tap the message and tap Undelete.

• Delete a message permanently: Swipe left on the message, then tap Clear. You can:

• Delete all messages permanently: Tap Clear All.

Visual voicemail - iPhone User Guide
Regards.

How to recover a deleted voice text?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.