Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family information is not available

Under settings>Apple Id I can see all Family Sharing info and the list of trusted devices with ONLY WIFI. When I disable WIFI on cellular data I get the error "Family Information is not available" and Trusted Device List not available.

Under Settings I have checked:

iTunes & App Store Use Cellular Data is ENABLED

Cellular , App Store & iTunes Store Cellular Data is ENABLED.

I am obviously missing something to enable cellular data to view Family Sharing. Any ideas?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 2:50 PM

uberturkey wrote:

Under settings>Apple Id I can see all Family Sharing info and the list of trusted devices with ONLY WIFI. When I disable WIFI on cellular data I get the error "Family Information is not available" and Trusted Device List not available.

I am obviously missing something to enable cellular data to view Family Sharing. Any ideas?

Right - Family info and Trusted Devices info requires Wifi in order to be seen.

Cheers,

GB

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2018 2:50 PM in response to uberturkey

uberturkey wrote:

Right - Family info and Trusted Devices info requires Wifi in order to be seen.

Cheers,

GB

Family information is not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.