Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I use Hulu on my phone?? When trying it say trying to connect to internet.

Why can’t I play Hulu on my phone. It use to play but not anymore.

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 1:55 AM

2 replies

Mar 12, 2018 6:08 PM in response to bonita35

Hey bonita35,

I understand that Hulu is no longer working as it used to, and is indicating that you need to connect to the internet. First, if you're using Hulu while connected to your carrier's cellular network, check to make sure that cellular data is enabled for Hulu.

Set whether cellular data is used for apps and services. Go to Settings > Cellular, then turn cellular data on or off for any app that can use cellular data. If a setting is off, iPhone uses only Wi-Fi for that service. The iTunes setting includes both iTunes Match and automatic downloads from the iTunes Store and the App Store.

iPhone User Guide - Cellular data settings

If you are connected to Wi-Fi, or Hulu is enabled in Settings > Cellular, follow the steps outlined in this article (while the article title may not appear relevant, the steps can help resolve a number of different issues): If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Let us know if this helps!

Take care

Why can’t I use Hulu on my phone?? When trying it say trying to connect to internet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.