Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apple Pay Services Currently Not Available

I installed the Apple Pay card with the original release and have removed the card to reinstall. I am running iOS 11.2.6 The card installs as expected. When trying to fund the card from a bank account or send money to someone I receive a message the payment was not completed and a warning pops up saying "Could Not Send Payment" Apple Pay services are currently unavailable. Please try again later."

I understand the message. I do not understand how the service has been unavailable 100% of the time to me since it's release while others seem to be able to use it (based on conversations seen here). I therefore assume there is something else going on with my phone, account, or otherwise. Ideas?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 12, 2018 8:11 AM in response to Donald In response to Donald

I'm having this issue as well. It's been giving me the same error since yesterday. Someone sent me money and I can't access it. I set this up successfully when it came out and all of a sudden yesterday it says it's not setup, nor can I get past the "services unavailable" error message to set it up again.

Mar 12, 2018 8:11 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Donald

Question: Apple Pay Services Currently Not Available