Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find my audiobooks I purchased through itunes over the years. Where did they go?

I cannot find my audiobooks that I purchased through iTunes over the years. I can see them when I check them in my account, but they no longer appear on my ipod touch or my pc. How do I get them back?

iPod touch, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 12:24 PM

4 replies

Mar 13, 2018 11:05 AM in response to Urquhart1244

This is so crazy! When I try to follow the instructions to download, my ipod touch does not look like the one they show the instructions for. It keeps wanting me to upgrade to the latest version which is 10, but I have an ipod touch 5th generation with the latest upgrade which is 9.something. So your suggestion is not working for me. I still can pull up my ipod on my pc and those audiobooks will play through my computer speakers, yet if I try playing them on the ipod by itself, it won't respond at all. My music files play just fine, just not the audiobooks.

Is there a support tech person that can call me?

Cannot find my audiobooks I purchased through itunes over the years. Where did they go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.