Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you help me with apple music?

On my old phone I did the 3 month free for apple music but still hooked up my card information. I got a new phone not too long ago and now the apple music is gone and it’s telling me to sign up for the 3 months again, but I am being charged the $10 each month to my card. I want to cancel it somehow but I had to change my apple id email for another reason but the email I had for the old apple music won’t let me get in.

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 6:30 PM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 3:51 PM in response to adrianna259

Hello Adrianna,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you signed up for Apple Music using one Apple ID and changed your Apple ID email address and cannot access that Apple ID so you can cancel your Apple Music subscription. All your purchases including subscriptions are linked to each Apple ID. To cancel your previous Apple Music subscription you will need to access the Apple ID that was used to subscribe to Apple Music.

If you have forgotten your previous Apple ID password the following article will help:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Once you have gained access to your previous Apple ID, use the steps from this article to cancel your subscription:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Can you help me with apple music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.