Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i buy an iphone and use my current wireless at Metro Pcs

I want to buy three iPhones from here both iphones 6s plus for my mother and sister and a iPhone 7 plus for me, but we are at metro PC's who sells iPhones but are to high so can I buy from here and use a Sim card from there or metro doesn't support. I wanted to know just in case I had to switch carrier's.

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 6:47 PM

I definitely would recommend buying them unlocked if you do purchase through Apple directly, that way you'd have no issues and should be able to pop your sim card in, might have to run through the activation set up again. Make you have Metro update your IMEI numbers on your account so that the phone will work correctly on their network. I worked for them and we made sure we did that when a customer would come in with a phone they had purchased.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2018 6:47 PM in response to dequesta

I definitely would recommend buying them unlocked if you do purchase through Apple directly, that way you'd have no issues and should be able to pop your sim card in, might have to run through the activation set up again. Make you have Metro update your IMEI numbers on your account so that the phone will work correctly on their network. I worked for them and we made sure we did that when a customer would come in with a phone they had purchased.

Can i buy an iphone and use my current wireless at Metro Pcs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.