Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macboon “panic” crash error and subsequent black screen after login

So I have a MacBook Pro from 2012 or so... I believe I did the latest update. Don’t use it a ton... today I was using it and it crashed and reset and then upon login I got a bunch of white text and a message saying my computer restarted due to a problem... so I’m not getting that message anymore. I tried a bunch of the stuff at boot people recommended... I tried typing in my password multiple times... I can boot to the login screen and put in my password but after that I have a black screen with a cursor... putting in my password didn’t work.. I’ve booted in safe mode but when I was in it everything took fooorrreeeverr. Like I clicked a folder and it took 10 minutes to respond. I’ll attach the photo of the error text I initially got... have no idea what to do now. Just want to recover my photos and files at this point. Tried attaching a photo taken from my iPhone but wow imagine that the file format isn’t right or it’s too big or whatever I don’t know.

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 10:42 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

macboon “panic” crash error and subsequent black screen after login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.