Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NEW encrypt iphone backup password. forgot OLD one, cant restore it, cuz have IOS old version .what to do?????

How to uncheck "encrypt iphone backup"mark from itunes, if i forgot the password and cant reset it, cuz i have IOS 9.3.5- for an old versions its not possible to get a new password, but i need it, cuz NOW i do PhoneRescue app - and its asking unmark it for itunes, let restore messages from iphone. THEREFORE i didnt have a backup long time,not on iclouds , not on PC, and accidentally deleted my notes , which i ussually "sent"(wrote) to my own number, - so I urgently need my "pressure NOTES" TO RECOVER- AND THE only way is PhoneRescue app... but- Cant, cuz this encrypt backup password on itunes need to be uncheck. whats the solution???? please = )

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 3:07 AM

There are no replies.

NEW encrypt iphone backup password. forgot OLD one, cant restore it, cuz have IOS old version .what to do?????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.