Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: image1.PNG image2.PNG This is not removing, no matter what I try. I go in settings as seen above and it keeps coming back. When I try to remove it from my home screen, it doesn't move but continue to load. When I try to delete it from the App Stor

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

This is not removing, no matter what I try.

I go in settings as seen above and it keeps coming back. When I try to remove it from my home screen, it doesn't move but continue to load. When I try to delete it from the App Store, it keeps saying updating. When I click update, it just loads.

Please help

Sent from my iPhone

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 15, 2018 7:02 AM in response to chavonfromkingston In response to chavonfromkingston

When you repost, also tell us what Apple device is involved. You are currently in for for asking questions about the forum software that gets fewer views than a forum for a specific device. Please don't make us guess--that seldom has a good outcome here.

Mar 15, 2018 7:02 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: chavonfromkingston

Question: image1.PNG image2.PNG This is not removing, no matter what I try. I go in settings as seen above and it keeps coming back. When I try to remove it from my home screen, it doesn't move but continue to load. When I try to delete it from the App Stor