Question: Keys not working. F1 through F9 and the right shift key
Keys randomly stopped working. F1 through F9 and the right shift key. I have tried.
- Toggled "Use F1,F2, etc." in my setting multiple times.
- Opened "keyboard viewer" None of the keys are activated when pressed.
- Disconnected, removed then "repaired" the keyboard blue tooth.
- Reset PRAM by unplugging 15 sec. then restarting 5 secs. after replugging in.
- Logged in under another user "same keys not functioning"
- Restarted keyboard and computer multiple times.
From what I have see on here this is a know problem with no solution..
OS Vrs 10.12.6
iMac 27" Late 2015
3.2 intel Core i5
Radian M390 2048MB
iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)