Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Hidden purchases keep reappearing in my iTunes library.

I opened iTunes earlier and found that every single one of my hidden purchases has reappeared and messed up my iTunes library. I have deleted them numerous times, but every time I delete one, it immediately reappears back into my library. I have tried everything that I know of and they will not go away. I don't really know how to accurately explain this problem. Someone please help.

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.2

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 14, 2018 8:24 PM in response to Fleef69 In response to Fleef69

You're not alone. Something seems to have gone wrong with the way these are handled at the store. There seem to have been some repairs made already as earlier prompts weren't being shown when things were deleted, and it wasn't possible to get to the hidden purchases management page in the account area. Use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know this is affecting you too.

tt2

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 14, 2018 8:24 PM in response to Fleef69 In response to Fleef69

You're not alone. Something seems to have gone wrong with the way these are handled at the store. There seem to have been some repairs made already as earlier prompts weren't being shown when things were deleted, and it wasn't possible to get to the hidden purchases management page in the account area. Use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know this is affecting you too.

tt2

Mar 14, 2018 8:24 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 15, 2018 11:36 AM in response to kellendenno In response to kellendenno

It would seem to be a bug with the management of hidden purchases that affects some users. Add your voice to Feedback - iTunes - Apple so that Apple can gauge how many people it is affecting. Hopefully it will be fixed before too long.

tt2

Mar 15, 2018 11:36 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Fleef69

Question: Hidden purchases keep reappearing in my iTunes library.