Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My account password is not working, although it’s been changed many times. I cannot download or update apps.

I can’t contact phone support because I am in India... and support requires me typing in my number, but it forces me to use an Indian country code, so I can’t contact support

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

You can call 000800-1009-009 for the Indian support and it's toll-free from a landline

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 15, 2018 5:12 AM in response to connormaddencanada In response to connormaddencanada

What exactly is going on? Can you describe the issue a little bit? So you change the password, but when using your newly changed password, it rejects it? Did you check to see if when updating you are being asked for the same Apple ID? Have you tried signing out and signing back in on the iTunes and App Store section of your Apple ID in settings?

Mar 15, 2018 5:12 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: connormaddencanada

Question: My account password is not working, although it’s been changed many times. I cannot download or update apps.