Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: hello my apps arent updating or installing?

Hello I don’t know if you can help but I have got 54 apps that need updating but they just won’t. They keep saying my billing info is wrong. But the apps that need updating are ones that are free? I’ve looked through all my billing info 3-4 times and nothings wrong?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 15, 2018 12:19 PM in response to laceyfromportsmouth In response to laceyfromportsmouth

When you have a card on an account it has to be valid and pass the iTunes Store validation, irrespective of what you are trying to download.

Are there any error messages on the payment details screen, any red text ? Have you tried removing the card : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

Mar 15, 2018 12:19 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 15, 2018 12:35 PM in response to laceyfromportsmouth In response to laceyfromportsmouth

What picture ?

Have you tried logging out and back into the account, and tried just logging into the account (not when trying to download something) and seeing if you can remove the card ? If you can remove it you should be able to download the updates (and you could try re-enteting the card from scratch).

Mar 15, 2018 12:35 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: laceyfromportsmouth

Question: hello my apps arent updating or installing?