Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Cannot download photos from iCloud

Hello, I‘ve recently bought more space on iCloud drive because I can’t download old photos from that drive. Since I bought it, I thought that this issue will go away. BUT ITS STILL HERE. Please help mee I have turned off low power mode.

User uploaded file

It says: “3 things cannot be added to this film because they cannot be downloaded from iCloud”

I have iPhone 6 if that would help.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 15, 2018 1:44 PM in response to KubekHerbaty In response to KubekHerbaty

You are, literally, trying to download them from iCloud Drive, correct? Is it possible the file are corrupted? When you go to iCloud Drive via iCloud.com using a computer, can you open the files?

Cheers,

GB

Mar 15, 2018 1:44 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 16, 2018 4:43 AM in response to gail from maine In response to gail from maine

If I try to download it to my computer they appear in jpg format. I cannot use them for example as a contact photo. And if I try to edit them same error appears. I was trying to watch some of my old memories and it shows same thing.

And (if that would help) I was trying to backup my iPhone last night and when I fell asleep it showed “1 hour left”, but when I woke up It shows “9 hours left”.

Mar 16, 2018 4:43 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: KubekHerbaty

Question: Cannot download photos from iCloud