Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPad reserve copy

Hi! I have a problem. Maybe 10months ago I did reserve copy of my iPad in iCloud. And just now I've decided to check up my iCloud, and I couldn't find this copy. Where is iPad reserve copy? What happened? A lost a lot of information!!!!

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Did you follow the instructions in the article I sent in my first response (from March 15) above? If so, you would see your iCloud backup ... if it exists. If you don't see it when following the instructions under "Restore your device from an iCloud backup", then the backup does not exist.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 16, 2018 12:26 AM in response to denchikracer In response to denchikracer

I asked what “reserve copy” means, saying it is not a commonly used term in the Apple world.

You responded saying basically “reserve copy” means “reserve copy”.

So aside from repeating my post above, there’s nothing I can add.

Good luck.

Mar 16, 2018 12:26 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 25, 2018 2:53 AM in response to denchikracer In response to denchikracer

Hi

Go to iCloud make sure iCloud back up is on Then backup now over your wifi.

Then when you charge an iphone /ipad it will automatically backup to iCloud Over your wifi.

Go to books download ios 11 user guide & ipad guide for your model of ipad.

Both are free.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Mar 25, 2018 2:53 AM

Reply Helpful

Apr 1, 2018 2:55 AM in response to Briansyddall In response to Briansyddall

Hi

I understand all about how iCloud works. But now I can't find iPad backup, which I did 1 year ago. And I have payed all year long for storage in iCloud. But I can't find this back up now. And I sold my iPad 1 year ago, that is why I can't do back up again

Apr 1, 2018 2:55 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple Recommended

Apr 1, 2018 12:13 PM in response to denchikracer In response to denchikracer

Did you follow the instructions in the article I sent in my first response (from March 15) above? If so, you would see your iCloud backup ... if it exists. If you don't see it when following the instructions under "Restore your device from an iCloud backup", then the backup does not exist.

Apr 1, 2018 12:13 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: denchikracer

Question: iPad reserve copy