Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities with your Apple Watch issue. If I'm understanding, you've entered the passcode into it too many times, and now the Apple Watch is disabled. I'm happy to help!
Based on what you've described, I would recommend the steps below, taken from If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode - Apple Support :
Use your Apple Watch
If you don't have your paired iPhone, you can still remove the passcode from your Apple Watch.
- Keep your watch on its charger until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
- Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. When asked, restore from a backup.
Have a great day!