Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I purchased an album on iTunes. Now some songs are only possible to play if I subscribe to Apple Music, and when I look up that album on iTunes it doesn’t recognise that I have already purchased it. What to do?

I purchased an album on iTunes. When I go to play it I can only play some songs if I subscribe to apple music, and if I look up that album on iTunes it does not recognise that I have already purchased it. What to do?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 16, 2018 6:26 AM in response to Ppramdas In response to Ppramdas

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support, check for hidden purchases and unhide if necessary. Note that you should always keep local copies of your purchases and back those up in case a rights holder decides to withdraw content from the store.

tt2

Mar 16, 2018 6:26 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Ppramdas

Question: I purchased an album on iTunes. Now some songs are only possible to play if I subscribe to Apple Music, and when I look up that album on iTunes it doesn’t recognise that I have already purchased it. What to do?