Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Port forwarding. Synched iPhone. Managed Google

im assuming THIS is Going to be seen by the person doing as I'm inquiring. HELP ME GET MY LIFE BACK!?!? Phones, Laptop, Google, Icloud

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 8:28 AM

3 replies

Mar 16, 2018 2:57 PM in response to Teamnm

Sorry, but that is just not enough information in order for us to be able to assist you with a potential solution.

Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question- Apple Support Communities

For example, how do the three items you mention in the title of your post relate to the issue(s) you are having that you would like us to assist you with a solution for?

Mar 16, 2018 5:12 PM in response to Tesserax

That's my problem; IDK. My phone "locked up" before I could finish. There's 2 identical 6s plus phones on the acct. I never thought about it when I looked at "devices" but looking back it seems that mine seemed to be listed twice at times. At times my screen "goes grey" & "freezes"then after a few seconds it's working and caught up with where it should be. Sometimes I get texts/email/calls, sometimes I don't even when I KNOW I should have some. Occasionally a couple emails will b in my inbox but not high-end; like they've been opened before I see them. I changed my Google used and when the verification came through it wasn't MY phone that made the sound; it was THE OTHER PERSON'S phone on my acct! (BF) if I ever ask about these things I get told that I am linking the accts! Idk any of his info! I can't! My phone is only a couple months old and I don't use it much. Some days the battery is DEAD & I haven't touched it! There's a thing asking if I want my SCREEN RECORDING as a kockscreen feature but I don't even SEE a widget, app, anything for it! I have factory reset the phone THREE TIMES! GOogle occ. Asks about "acct manager". My CHROMEBOOK just does weird stuff that I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND! I can't even figure out how to USE it, let alone whatever it's doing

Port forwarding. Synched iPhone. Managed Google

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.