Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was hacked

1 or a few months ago smbd got access to all my contacts and telegram account (which is impossible to open just with my

SIM card)

! I have never lost my phone and I’ve never left it without my attention, and it was brand new.

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 11:02 AM

2 replies

Mar 16, 2018 11:06 AM in response to Happery

What makes you think this happened? Almost every "hacked phone" report here can be explained by some feature designed into a phone or Apple's system that the user does not understand. It is also possible to hack a phone outside of Apple's system if you use the same password for other services and they find it that way.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - https://support.apple.com/HT204145.

My iPhone was hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.