Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Widgets on home screen are not working

Some of the widgets on home screen are not working. I've removed them, then added them back again to no avail, I've even reset my phone to factory settings. Nothing has worked so far. I've got an iPhone 8 plus with the latest software, all updated. Any ideas? Thanks!

iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 6:34 PM

2 replies

Mar 18, 2018 8:52 AM in response to DanielleM182

Hi DanielleM182,

Thanks so much for your quick reply! I have contacted apply support before the phone was reset to factory settings, in fact they were the ones who instructed me to do so over the phone while I was on the line with them. After that, the same widgets were still not working. However, they've set me up with BestBuy (as I don't have Apple store in my city), to take the phone in there. I did, and the geek squad worker looked at the phone but she also could not figure out what was wrong with the widgets so she has (again) reset my phone to factory settings.

So that is where I am right now at the moment. At this point I am wondering myself if there is a solution, I am hoping there is one.

Widgets on home screen are not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.