Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apps keep crashing? Updating Will Make it Chaos!

so iTunes says Uptading may solve app crashing issueses

Well their wrong and they know they are so , uptading on all IOS devices will make your

Device very slow and that is what Apple want So when your device gets slow you will get a new one

So don't feel like Woah when you see Apple in GWR book 2018 in the 1st place of making money

those things I say came out news So I'm saying this to remember you gays to keep this in mind

cuz Apple wants you to forgot it And make money again...

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 9.3.4

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 17, 2018 2:09 AM in response to HowToIpad In response to HowToIpad

Okay.

You have a 7-year old iPad 2nd generation from 2011, that has an under clocked 1 Ghz CPU (clock down to 800 Mhz) with a minuscule 512 MBs of RAM!

Many newer iPads have over 1.0 Ghz CPUs and, at least, a full 1 GB or greater amount of internal RAM, now!

Stop with all the ranting and whining and complaining and baseless accusations about Apple please!

If you are having issues with this 7-year old iPad,

Tap on the link below to my iDevice/iOS performance/optimisation user tips link.

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-10344

Try all of these tips and leave each tip active together. Do not simply try every tip individually, expecting just one tip to be a performance “cure all”.

Many of these tips are designed to work together to improve overall iOS/iDevice performance.

Your 7-year old iPad 2 should return to a somewhat faster, usable state.

Also, that iPad should STILL be getting regular app updates as I have a 7-year iPad 2 (that is working pretty well under iOS 9.3.5, thank you very much) that is still receiving daily app updates, as well!

Good Luck to You!

Mar 17, 2018 2:09 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: HowToIpad

Question: Apps keep crashing? Updating Will Make it Chaos!