Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How can I update my phone?

Every time I try to update to iOS 11, I get an error message saying, "Unable to install update. An error occurred installing iOS 11. I've tried updating on full charge as well, but it still doesn't work. I have also already downloaded the update-it just won't install. Please help

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

It would depend on how you are trying to update the device. See this support document for assistance. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If attempting to update OTA, then see this. Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

And if you cannot update at all, see this. If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Mar 17, 2018 9:58 AM in response to PlayMaka101 In response to PlayMaka101

It would depend on how you are trying to update the device. See this support document for assistance. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If attempting to update OTA, then see this. Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

And if you cannot update at all, see this. If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Mar 17, 2018 9:58 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: PlayMaka101

Question: How can I update my phone?