Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: customize toolbar pops up when I hit back button

when I hit the back button, I often get the customize toolbar pop up, or if click on another button, I often get a drop down menu that is very frustrating.

iMac

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Mikevasilinda wrote:

This is what happened when I tried to select the screen shot to upload. resetting defaults did not help at all.

Did you say what model Mac / year this is, you are working on. Built in trackpad or something different.

>System Preferences>Trackpad>Point and Click turn off secondary clicking. Make changes here that better suit you.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 28, 2018 10:34 AM in response to Mikevasilinda In response to Mikevasilinda

Mikevasilinda wrote:

This is what happened when I tried to select the screen shot to upload. resetting defaults did not help at all.

Did you say what model Mac / year this is, you are working on. Built in trackpad or something different.

>System Preferences>Trackpad>Point and Click turn off secondary clicking. Make changes here that better suit you.

Mar 28, 2018 10:34 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 28, 2018 12:35 PM in response to leroydouglas In response to leroydouglas

I am using a MacBook Pro late 2016 version with a track pad. I will make the changes when I get home. In a perhaps related issue, my cursor jumps around for no apparent reason when I am writing an email or working in pages/ thought there?

Mar 28, 2018 12:35 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Mikevasilinda

Question: customize toolbar pops up when I hit back button