You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting ebooks from iPad to Kobo

My granddaughter just bought a Kobo Aura and wants to get books from the public library from her mini iPad to her Kobo. Anyone know how to do this? I own a Kobo, but use my laptop and need to connect with a cable to transfer books. I can't seem to find an adapter that would work with a mini iPad for transfers.

MacBook (13-inch Late 2009), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Mar 19, 2018 8:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2018 8:40 AM

The cable that's used for charging the iPad will work for connecting it to the USB port on a computer.

Assuming that the library uses OverDrive : Borrowing an eBook from a public library using OverDrive - kobo.com/help

6 replies

Mar 19, 2018 8:47 AM in response to Skydiver119

I don't understand. She used the Overdrive app to download the book to her iPad. Are you saying Overdrive might have an app that would load onto her Kobo? Not sure that's possible. I own a Kobo H2O and I can't download apps to it. I have to physically connect via a micro USB cable and use the Adobe Digital Editions app to transfer books.

getting ebooks from iPad to Kobo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.