Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not download photos to iTune

iTune 12.7.3.46 does not show photos from my iPhone 5s, IOS 11.2.6. It is visible on the side menu with all the submenus but no photos. I did reset the iPhone, no change.

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 20, 2018 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2018 6:47 AM

Good morning Maurizio!

It sounds like you’re trying to locate your photos from your iPhone by using iTunes. I’ll be happy to help out with this.

Here’s how to sync photos to your iTunes:
Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support

In the article, you’ll also find some other ways that you can manage your photos on your Mac. For example, you can use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos across devices without having to use a USB.
Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2018 6:47 AM in response to Mauriziofromstedman

Good morning Maurizio!

It sounds like you’re trying to locate your photos from your iPhone by using iTunes. I’ll be happy to help out with this.

Here’s how to sync photos to your iTunes:
Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support

In the article, you’ll also find some other ways that you can manage your photos on your Mac. For example, you can use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos across devices without having to use a USB.
Take care!

Can not download photos to iTune

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.