You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot sync on wifi with pc

Trying to Iphone 7 sync itunes with my PC windows 10. Have followed all the steps and once I disconnect from the pc is shows up not available. Now what?

iPhone 7, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 20, 2018 9:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2018 12:55 PM

Thanks for your idea. I was just disconnecting the cord from the PC. I tried it your way and it still does not work. The ITunes Wi-Fi Sync on my Iphone 7 says Sync will resume when "My PC" is available. We only have one wifi in our home. Its a Netgear N600. So many hours trying, restarting my phone and PC....I love the app that needs this to work.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 20, 2018 12:55 PM in response to javaliga

Thanks for your idea. I was just disconnecting the cord from the PC. I tried it your way and it still does not work. The ITunes Wi-Fi Sync on my Iphone 7 says Sync will resume when "My PC" is available. We only have one wifi in our home. Its a Netgear N600. So many hours trying, restarting my phone and PC....I love the app that needs this to work.

Mar 20, 2018 12:39 PM in response to fries2ketchup

Are you sure you followed all the steps in:

iTunes for Windows: Sync your device over a Wi-Fi network

Note the following (from the above link):

When you disconnect your device from your computer, the icon for your device still appears in iTunes unless you click the Eject button User uploaded file.

If you click Eject, the icon for your device is removed, but Wi-Fi syncing remains turned on. The icon for your device reappears the next time you open iTunes (if your computer and device are connected to the same WI-Fi network).

Cannot sync on wifi with pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.