Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t activate Viber on iPhone X

I changed phones from an iPhone 6 Plus to an iPhone X a couple of months ago, and ever since then I can’t seem to activate my Viber app. I’m still using the same sim card/number. I have also deleted the app on my old phone.

I know that I’m entering my number correctly on Viber because I can receive the activation codes via sms, but everytime I try to activate it always says “Incorrect Code”. I have tried the call activation as well as reached out to Viber’s customer support but nothing works.

Then recently I tried to use a different number (a work issued number) to activate on Viber using the same iPhone X but I still get the same “Incorrect Code” error.

Then I tried to activate my first number on Viber using a different device...and it worked without problem. This leads me to think that it’s my phone that has a problem, and I’ve also read that other people are having problems with VOIP calls on apps like Messenger, Viber, etc. on their iPhone X. So I tried their solution which is “Reset All Settings” but it still didn’t work.

I have deleted and re-installed the Viber app and restarted my phone many times already. Does anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it please? Thank you all.

Posted on Mar 22, 2018 3:51 AM

There are no replies.

I can’t activate Viber on iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.