Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jabra Freeway handsfree issues

I have the Jabra Freeway handsfree mobile phone assist. With my old phone, the iPhone 4s, I had no issues making or receiving calls. they worked perfectly together.

I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 6se. Receiving calls is no problem. However, when I try to make outgoing calls using voice commands problems arise. When I press the voice button on the Jabra I respond with, “Phone commands.” At this point the Jabra responds with, “Siri not connected to the internet.” I’ve tried everything that I can think of along with suggestions from a variety of websites.

Any suggestions?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Mar 25, 2018 4:25 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 26, 2018 12:03 PM in response to brwestwood

Hello, brwestwood.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It's my understanding that you're unable to use the voice commands on your iPhone 6s using the Jabra headset. I do have some suggestions that may help you. To clarify, the commands you're using, are they specific to the Jabra headset or are you trying to use Siri? If this is an issue with Siri, I would suggest starting with this article: Get help with Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, does your Jabra headset work without the voice commands? For example, no issues with talking or hearing your contacts? Try also turning off Siri completely and see if you get the same results. If this isn't the case you can try unpairing/pair your headset but otherwise, I'd recommend contacting the manufacturer of the headset.

Keep us updated and we'll go from there.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Jabra Freeway handsfree issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.