Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto HS won’t login to Facebook

I still use iPhoto for all my editing for pictures. I am no longer able to login to facebook to share albums. It gives me “an unknown error occurred”

help!!

Posted on Mar 26, 2018 1:15 PM

12 replies

Mar 29, 2018 4:24 AM in response to Gsxrgirl0606

I am running High Sierra on my Mac with IPhoto 9.6.1.

You are running the most recent version of iPhoto. There has not been any update for more than two years and there probably never will be.

Right now, I cannot even sign into Facebook from Photos 3.0 for Mac. Use the Facebook webpage to upload your photos for the time being.

Mar 29, 2018 6:25 AM in response to Gsxrgirl0606

What's your need? What kind of photographer are you? The kind of person who takes a few snaps on your phone at a party? Or a serious hobbyist? What do you shoot with? A phone? Point and Shoot? a DSLR? Are you shooting raw or jpegs (and if you don't undertand that question, the answer is then jpeg 😉 )? What volume? How many photos per year?

You can spend a lot of money on very powerful apps, but if you've been happy with iPhoto, then maybe you don't have to spend a lot of money.

Mar 29, 2018 6:31 AM in response to Yer_Man

I use a Nikon DSLR.. and shoot JPEG :) I typically do everything except weddings and stuff like that. I do this as a hobby and do a lot with the jeep community with trail riding and events they hold.

I like the ease of iPhoto in the sense of cropping.. and any editing to the contrast and saturation... just a good all around good software for basic needs. 📸

iPhoto HS won’t login to Facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.