Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All clean songs I add to a playlist add explicit

Whenever I add a clean song to a playlist it becomes explicit

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 26, 2018 5:54 PM

1 reply

Mar 27, 2018 6:24 AM in response to riley7703

Hi there, riley7703!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your clean songs added to your library being replaced with explicit versions and I am happy to help out! I recommend starting by locating the song you are wanting in your library to be sure you have not already downloaded the explicit version. Once you have found it, delete it from your library by following the steps in this article to Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Once the song is completely removed from your devices, search for the clean version and download it instead.
You can also check out this article to avoid this issue in the future for How to use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This will give you the steps to prevent explicit content altogether on your device for music.
Cheers!

All clean songs I add to a playlist add explicit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.