Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Location Services pop up screen is stuck on the home page and I cannot power down my phone because the slide function to power off is under the notification screen plus my off power button is broken

I have restarted my settings in my iPhone and a notification for location services screen is stuck on my home page and I cannot power down my phone because the slide function to power off is under the notification screen plus my power off button is broken

iPhone 6s, null

Posted on Mar 27, 2018 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2018 10:07 AM

You need to get the power button fixed. Make an appointment at the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store. You can get started by using the Contact Support link at the top right of every page of these forums.

2 replies

My Location Services pop up screen is stuck on the home page and I cannot power down my phone because the slide function to power off is under the notification screen plus my off power button is broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.