Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my security questions

Im trying to update my apps in the App Store but it keeps showing my old apple id , that i no longer use. I tried entering the old Apple ids password but that stilll didn’t work , then i tried to use my new Apple ID to update my apps and it won’t let me because i can’t remember my security questions

Posted on Mar 27, 2018 4:46 PM

1 reply

Mar 28, 2018 8:53 AM in response to evianfrombaltimore

Hi there, evianfrombaltimore!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with forgetting the answers to your security questions and updating your apps and I am happy to help out! First, since you have forgotten the answers to your security questions, I recommend checking out this article If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions. This will give you the steps you need to take to reset the security questions.
For the issue with apps not updating, since they were installed with a different Apple ID, I recommend deleting the apps and reinstalling them using the new Apple ID once you have regained access to it. This will allow you to update the apps with the current Apple ID.
Cheers!

I forgot my security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.