Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group messages with Android

I am in a group message with 3 other people (2 iphones and 1 android). All of a sudden I am not receiving their text and I can't send text to them. I have tried creating a new group message and it still doesn't work. I can text these people individually. The problem is not just specific to this group messages but others as well. No messages to groups with an android users will send.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 28, 2018 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2018 10:24 AM

Shb0114 wrote:

I am in a group message with 3 other people (2 iphones and 1 android). All of a sudden I am not receiving their text and I can't send text to them. I have tried creating a new group message and it still doesn't work. I can text these people individually. The problem is not just specific to this group messages but others as well. No messages to groups with an android users will send.

Send a group message on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

if the links provided doesn't help then contact your phone carrier and let them know your MMS isn't working.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2018 10:24 AM in response to Shb0114

Shb0114 wrote:

Send a group message on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

if the links provided doesn't help then contact your phone carrier and let them know your MMS isn't working.

Group messages with Android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.